Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh my gosh! I haven't posted in a month!

Time flies when you are having fun! Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope everyone is having an awesome March! I know I am! My photography business is doing well and I am meeting some pretty great new people! I have many upcoming photo shoots so hopefully I will be able to keep up with this thing and post some peaks! I have done a few shoots since I last posted! I was able to do a model photo shoot for the beautiful Jade and a big family gathering for the Longs and the Vaughts! They were a great family to work with. Such nice people and beautiful children! I am still scheduling photo shoots. I am pretty much booked for March and I am booked the first weekend in April. I have blocked off the 2nd weekend in April for my anniversary (9th woohoo) so let me know if you want to schedule! I have a few I know that want to so better get you time scheduled! Be sure to check out my new photography site http://tinaammonsphotography.nextproof.com/




No comments: