Thursday, December 18, 2008

Are you Ready? I'm not!

Well Christmas is less than a week away and I am not ready yet! It has snuck up on me this year and with everything else thats going on time has gotten away from me. Oh well! It will all come together in the end! Things have really picked up at the store and we are in full swing daily! Its very hectic and a little overwhelming but this is a learning process. I have one more photo shoot this weekend and then I think I am with Holiday Photo shoots until the new year! It has been such a blessing to meet so many new families this year and be able to capture their memories they will cherish forever. I will post a few from some shoots since my last one. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that you take time to remember the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus. I thank God daily for the Jesus and the sacrifices he made so that we may one day dwell in the house of the Lord! Oh what a glorious day that will be! May God bless you in the coming year.

~Tina







No comments: