Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grant turns 7 on Tuesday!

Another year older my how time flies! Grant is getting so big it feels just like yesterday he was a baby! Well we had a sleepover for Grant's birthday on Friday night and let me just say there was not a whole lot of sleeping going on!!!! Grant got a Wii for his birthday and we have had a blast with it!! He loves it! Summer is almost over and I feel time creeping up on me to enjoy the summer! Where did it go! I will post some pics to share!!!
By the way photo customers...be thinking about Christmas portraits I will be doing appointment for Christmas and Christmas cards starting in October! Book early to secure your spot I will try to post some Card pricing soon! I am able to do on location or studio type shots for younger children! Email me or call the store for more info...488-1020!







No comments: